Saturday, August 27, 2011

I am so full of envy


Few minutes ago I saw a friend post this video on her wall, I got so excited! T Mobile Barcelona did a big and live Angry Bird game, it looks so festive and fun. The people are so happy watching the birds hitting the green pigs who stole their eggs. Saatchi and Saatchi Barcelona did a remarkable event on this.

A few weeks ago, I saw a YouTube video of Coca Cola Village (Israel) "Like us on Facebook Live." Each participants were given an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) bracelet that contains their Facebook username and password. It is one of the best customer collaboration event I have seen. Coke + Facebook = Success


As an individual, I envy them. As a marketing practitioner, I envied Saatchi and Saatchi (TMobile) and Publicis E-dologic (Coke) for doing an excellent job. I am so full of envy :P

M

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...