Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Loving these products!


I am a sucker of anything that is either minty or cool. The products above are my favorites, the only one missing is the Peppermint oil I buy in Greenhills. Let me tell you why ...

1. Dove Go Fresh Body Mist and Deo Stick (not in the picture) Cool Essentials in Cucumber and Green Tea Scent - I am so happy that Dove has it, I also have Strawberry but since I am a "minty cool" addict I prefer not to use it. I don't favor sweet fruity scents.

2 and 3. Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner - I love it in the shower. Sometimes I opt not to take Advil for my headache, instead I head to the shower room, wash my hair and massage my scalp using these.

4. Johnson's & Johnson's Smoothing Vapor Bath - This is my #1 favorite. I saw this at my sister's tub in San Diego, CA. I used it and automatically fell in love with it. It's a baby care product used by my 7 year old nephew, its best for people suffering from colds and phlegm. I always tell my friends to use it by sharing some in small bottles whenever they need it nor their babies ... and yes they love it too. My mother who is a sucker for antibiotics whenever she have cough tried it ... another convert.. Bad news is, we don't have it here in Manila, but I saw it in Duty Free (Paranaque). It cost around a $5-7. It's on top of my wish list whenever my my sister or my nanay asked what I want for pasalubong or balikbayan box.

5 . pH Care Cool Feminine Wash - Who doesn't want to feel cool down there? I love the scent and the after effect.

6. Ora Care Cool Mouthwash - Its like gargling cold water without a chemical after taste.

7. Burt's Bees - Originally, what I love are the ones in small canister. I use it in my lips and under my nose whenever I feel cold. 1 lip balm is good for a year. I have 6pcs of it now, I put it in the ref like the ones I did for my lipsticks para wag mag melt.

8. ChapStick - I bought it as a replacement for my Burt's Bees when I run out of stock. I don't like buying Burt's Bees at Beauty Bar or Essences, they sell it at Php300.00-350.00 when its only $3 in Walmart.

Not included in the picture above is my ever favorite Peppermint oil from Greenhills. I only have one left and I gave it to an officemate who is suffering from colds for 2 weeks. She is complaining how hard it is to sleep and breath when in bed. I told her to put drops of it on her pillow, the following day she told me "Mitch, effective!" During the ber months, I burn it (using a burner lol) every morning while taking a shower. I tried buying the same scent of oil from different stores and tiangge, compared to the one being sold at Greenhills no one can beat it.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...